About the instructor
With a Bachelor's of Science in Education from the University of South Florida and 20 years of experience in the fitness industry, Michele’s life mission is to make fitness accessible to everyone.
Through her own personal and professional experiences, she recognized the disordered practices and extremes in the fitness industry causing people more harm than good for their overall health. She devised the BPFA Eight Pillars to help guide trainers from all around the world in making their fitness practices accessible, approachable, fun communities that operate within their scope of practice and are focused on full mental, emotional and physical health. The mission incorporates body positive environments - free of judgments or assumptions.
- Physical Space in Your Practice
- ADA Checklist
- Show Us Your Space
- Financial Accessibility
- Devise a System of Financial Accessibility
- LGBTQIA Accessibility in Your Practice
- Ilya Parker Live Learning Seminar
- Journaling on Your LGBTQIA+ Accessibility
- Your Current Intake Forms
- Review Your Accessibility Growth